Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design a common mode (not differential) pipelined ADC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennisjose

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was trying to design a common mode pipelined ADC?
I am designing for 20MSPS and 10 bit.

I have already designed a folded cascode opamp with a gain of 56dB and Unity Gain Bandwidth 600Mhz. My settling time is 18 ns.

I am using a common mode design(not differential) so Virtual ground plays an important role. I was trying to follow the circuit given in Demystifying switched caopacitor circuits by Mingliang Liu Pg 175 for the 1 bit multiplying DAC. I just have 3 weeks for submitting my project so need help immediately.

I have confusion with the residue part , the virtual ground, the switched capacitor charge charing. Can anyone just tell some documents on the said subject?

As my common mode volatge is 500mV and my Vdd is 1V. My professor said that i should compare at 700mv for positive part and 300mV for negative part. And my Virtual ground is then 500mV.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back