Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Delta Sigma Modulator - Capacitor value

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom.73545

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all..

At the moment I am designing a first order delta sigma modulator. I would like to ask you regarding the value of the capacitor and resistor used in the integrator (the circuit used is op-amp with R in inverting input and C in the feedback network). Could someone share about this matter? Is there any different if I use op-amp with lower gain for the integrator?

Thanks in advance!

See Chapter-2 and Appendix-C in the following book.
Amazon.com: Understanding Delta-Sigma Data Converters (9780471465850): Richard Schreier, Gabor C. Temes: Books
Understanding Delta-Sigma Data Converters, (0471465852), Richard Schreier, Textbooks - Barnes & Noble

Table of Contents
Ch. 1 : Introduction
Ch. 2 : The first-order delta-sigma modulator
Ch. 3 : The second-order delta-sigma modulator
Ch. 4 : Higher-order delta-sigma modulation
Ch. 5 : Bandpass and quadrature delta-sigma modulation
Ch. 6 : Implementation considerations for Delta-Sigma ADCs
Ch. 7 : Delta-sigma DACs
Ch. 8 : High-level design and simulation
Ch. 9 : Example modulator systems
App. A : Spectral estimation
App. B : The delta-sigma toolbox
App. C : Noise in switched-capacitor delta-sigma data converters

Last edited:

Thanks for the reference. Unfortunately I don't have that book, but I will see maybe it is available somehow online or in the library. Thanks once again.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back