Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

delayed output for op-amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilsone230384

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
delaying opamp output

dr all

i completed the circuit for square wawe generator , variable frequency from o hz to 5 khz , i used lm324n ic for the same ,
now i m looking for the delayed output for some application (one circuit output is normal and other circuit output is delayed with same frequency and magnitude)
i attached the photograph of waveform which actually i need.

so plz help me for this

waitin for positive reply

You could make the initial signal go through a R-C line, then use a comparator on the output with a fixed threshold.

It's much simpler to use a generator with quadrature outputs rather than trying to create a quadrature delay for a wide frequency range.

The requirement should be already considered, when designing the generator. For square waves, a 4:1 frequency divider is another way to achieve an exact quadrature delay, operating the generator at a x4 frequency.

Sorry for typing mistake.
In this design, pls replace time delay formula as :
Time delay= T/4*(1+R3/R4).

So Phase delay=Pi/2*(1+R3/R4).
Best regards
Thanhlongbin

Status
Not open for further replies.