Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Decoding RC5 remote with pic 16f628a/ 16f628

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina555

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
16f628

i need the assembly code for decoding philips rc5 remote with pic 16f628a or 16f628
please help me

thanks

pic16f628a

Nina555 said:
i need the assembly code for decoding philips rc5 remote with pic 16f628a or 16f628
please help me

thanks
This site provides some insight to the subject and with a real project too. https://www.picbasic.nl/index.htm

Nina555

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
rc5 remote

thank you for replying .. i checked this site before and i could not get the assembly code for decoding the rc5 using pic 16f628
i really need this code..

anymore suggestions will be great help !

decoding rc5

Nina555 said:
thank you for replying .. i checked this site before and i could not get the assembly code for decoding the rc5 using pic 16f628
i really need this code..

anymore suggestions will be great help !
if you compile that file in the pbppro using codevision, and indicate that you need asm file, it would generate an .asm file, Nina !! it si also called perhaps list file
and you need to copy selected portions of that to make a real .asm file
Sarma

rc5 pic

Take a look at this thread. I have posted code there for RC5 in assembler.

Nina555

pic rc5

thank you btbass for the code .. i will try to alter it to work with pic 16f628a

pic rc5 asm

See this link for IR decoding with PIC. "&highlight=" Good luck

Nina555

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back