Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC-DC converter sytem help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvnam

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I'm designing a DC-DC converter system. That is user input voltage is 12V from battery, voltage output regulable form 150V(or 200V) to 600V with the power leve max is 600W.

I will implement methods, that is system will be divide into two stages: DC-DC stage and Voltage Regulator stage.
+DC-DC stage user push-pull schematic to boost form 12V to 200V (power leve is 600W).
+Voltage Regulator stage user buck-boost sachematic to voltage regulator form 200V step down to 150V and boost form 200V up to 600V.

In addition, I have a other method that is user only boost schematic to step up form 200V to 600V.

Please help me how choose the best method for Voltage Regulator stage?

Thank you very much,

Hy buddy!
Hi
With your push pull stage , you can have a regulated out put as well as . you can use SG3526N . this is a good IC for your purpose.
Best Lucks
Goldsmith

Hi you,

I think can not to output voltage regulator form 200V- 600V with push-pull schamatic. Because duty on push-pull must be limit below 50%.

Now in my circuit, push-pull use IC sg3525 to boost form 12V battery to 200Vdc and and fixedly at this value, then applied to buck-boost converter to regulator output voltage: 200V- 150V in buck mode and 200V-600V in boost mode.

Please help me how to choose the best method for Voltage Regulator stage?

Thank you so much,

Again Hi
That is not correct! when i built a push pull SMPS , i changed its duty cycle from 10 percent to 80 percent. i don't know that what is your problem in pushpull arrangement!
Best Regards
Goldsmith

Again Hi
That is not correct! when i built a push pull SMPS , i changed its duty cycle from . i don't know that what is your problem in pushpull arrangement!
Best Regards
Goldsmith

I don't understand what you say. Did you changed duty cycle from 10 percent to 80 percent?
Because duty cycle for each PWM channel in push-pull is below 50 percent. If as you said then duty= duty(PWM1) + duty(PWM2) = 80 percent ???
Thanks.

Dear nvnam
Hi
My mean is that my on time simply increased without problem.( without using a driver ic . i built my own driver)
Best lucks
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.