Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dc/Ac converter ir2110

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbababab

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI..
i have been searching for a pure sine wave inverter with 204V Dc input...So i came up with using a IR2110 and some 400V Mofets....i have got a circuit and i have attached it....but i need to modify it in such a way that i can use my own sine wave generator as input for irf2110...

Attachments

• 72_1248199620.png
    72_1248199620.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 90

The oscillator are the four amps, bottom lefthand side, each with a .1 MF cap from an input to ground. The output is taken upwards and to the right. So breaking this line and inserting your sine wave here will work. Or you can break the feed between any of the oscillator amps and feed you sine wave in to the input. There are circuits to produce a squarewave and a triangular waveform as well. if your frequency is too far away from the design frequency these circuit may need adjusting.
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.