Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data sheet for a Digital Panel Meter RS stock number 258-114

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastjetflyer

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for an old data sheet for this panel meter probably 1970's vintage. It is not in the RS catalogue any longer. The nearest component is now supplied by Lascar as a DPM200 but mine is quite different with no obvious way of locally setting the scaling parameters. The other visual difference is that mine does not have the locating slot on the RHS of the pcb.

Thanks Keith. This info will certainly start me off.

Regards

Chris

Thanks Keith. This info will certainly start me off.

Regards

Chris

i have only schematic of the DPM-200

54_1343889275.png

regards
Fragrance

Hi Fragrance,

Thanks for this schematic. I will get a lot of info from it.

Regards

Chris

Thanks again for some really great info. However although there are similarities this is quite different from my panel meter. I might be able to gain enough from all your info to be able to set the scale of mine and power it up effectively. I will let you know. I will also try and get a picture of mine and send it so you will see how different it is.

regards

Chris

panel meter.jpg

This is the image of my meter.

I hope this is clear enough

Regards

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.