Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Damm ADC0804.... its too slow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

avneesh_2007

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
adc0804 avr

plzz any1 lemme knw abt any alternative for ADC0804... i wanna make a PC based oscilloscope for atleast 500Khz....
waitin for a reply....

adc0804 speed

perhaps try to increase the oscilation by experimenting the R/C circuit of the ADC0804, or look 4 an High speed ADC.... for ur design i thnk much better you need to storge it 1st b4 feeding it to the pc then after temporarilly storge then you can transfer it to the pc serially by using com port in this process you can go as 1mhz up to 5mhz.

max118 oscilloskop

Thanx people for ur replies.....
me and ma frnds hv looked for all these options... but our guide is not allowing us to use the ADC IC..... he is forcing usto use AVR microcontroller in the circuit
Now can any1 plzz help me in interfacing the AVR microcontroller Atmega8 or 16 in ma circuit... i want to use it as an ADC and zero crossing detector... .. i knw how it ll wrk as ADC but can any1 tell me how it ll wrk as zero crossing detector??
also.. can one uc handle both the fuctions w/o loosing its speed of operation...???

use ADC 0820 it is too damm fast ,
1 MHz clk checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back