Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CW Doppler Ultrasound Blood Flow Detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

will0707

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am actually doing a Master in Electronic Instrumentation Systems, my project is the following: CW Doppler Ultrasound Blood Flow Detector.

I have a very interesting pdf about it:

Blood mimicking

An important part in the design of a CW doppler is the phantom: the blood mimic. The two following files permit to create a phantom:

Need of info about CW Doppler Ultrasound Blood Flow Detector

I am actually doing a project and I am a bit stuck! If anyone has information about how to design a CW doppler to give me I will be very pleased!!!
It s quit urgent because I have to finish my project for the 15th of september!

Thank you in advance!

thank you very much!

Added after 3 minutes:

hello !
in this web ,there is a really good book about ultrosound .you can find about cw doppler in it by yourself easily .best wishes....

https://www.ultrasoundbook.com/

hello I am so interested in your proyect. I have a very similar proyect to yours, but instead of sensing human blood I have to Know if an embryo of a CHICK inside the egg is alive. I am trying with IR but I think that with ultrasound will be better, With th beat of the samall animal,Will I be able to sense his heart??And if I use ultrasounds of 40khz, will be enough only for seeing changes in the heart of the embryo(i only want to know if it is alive)Thank you very much

Have you ever considered about PW doppler?
what is the difference about them?

please can you help me my project is fetal doppler and iwant variable sine wave oscillator circuit from 1mhz to 4mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.