Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

current vs time graph in cadence ADE L

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffassir

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

I am designing current mirror in cadence using ADE L...
the input is current of 10u A .i want this current to be mirrored at the output.
But when i am doing AC analyses i found that the y axis is in volts.I want to plot input and output in current vs time axes for both .
So that i can see my input current being mirrored at output .i.e i expect to see current of -10uA at output.
I am newbie please explain in detail how to do it...

Thanks in advance.!

For plotting don't select the output node (wire), but the output pin of your current mirror (probably its drain), or the input pin of the mirror load. After selection, a small oval mark should appear over the selected pin. Then you can plot the current into this pin.

First of all if X-axis has to be time, then perform transient analysis (not ac analysis). Probe the node (drain of MOS), and not the net. You might be probing the net hence output is in voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back