Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST Simulation problem : Not enough longitudinal points for port number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafizah88

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have an error after simulate my antenna by using CST Microwave Studio.

"Not enough longitudinal points for port number 1. The space in front of the port needs to be at least 3 cells long"

I don't understand the error and how to solve. Anyone can help me ??

Hi,

I have an error after simulate my antenna by using CST Microwave Studio.

"Not enough longitudinal points for port number 1. The space in front of the port needs to be at least 3 cells long"

I don't understand the error and how to solve. Anyone can help me ??

Hi,
Iam also getting same error. If u found the answer, it will be helpful for me if u share it....

Simulation, the following error

Not enough longitudinal points for port number 1.The space in front of the port needs to be at least 3 cells long.

Some people say that the Internet port widening settings, was not successful.

Others said the port piece of microstrip lines lengthened, was not successful.

Solutions are as follows: When setting the port, first select the port that section of the dielectric substrate of the section, and then click Settings wave port, set the port mode for the PICK. Then his way to set the port to expand. Can.

Another: there is no ground plane and the ground plane of the port settings are different.

With the ground plane, starting from the port just under the bottom surface of the ground plate counting.

The floor is not connected, the port number can be counted starting from below the ground plane, the ground plane that is completely contained inside.

Note: The answer was taken from : " https://jindaodao.blog.sohu.com/155447801.html "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back