Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] CST Microwave 2011 update problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdonnelldouglas

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear users!

I'm using CST microwave Studio to design antennas and it worked well with all features after a update made (SP3).

When I try to open old files or create new projects the Solver buttons are all greyed out.
Sometimes I'm lucky and the option Eigenmode and Integral equation solver are available but I'm simulating a patch antenna and need the Transient solver to be available.

I checked with some friends and they suggested to remove temporarily Moduler_AMD64 from the CST\Amd64 folder and it helped to enable the Frequency domain solver.

I tried to retract the update from the CST Update Manager to the original version and it didn't fix the problem.

I found that you have similar problems with CST studio 2009 and SP5 and someone suggested a solution but when I tried to access the download page it was removed.

Do you have any similar problems with this ?
Is there a ticket with this issue open at @CST ?

My Computer is a CORE i5, Windows 7 64-bit system

Thank you very much in advance for taking your time with my problem.

Best Regards

Fredrik

Dear Users!

I found out the root cause:
- McAffee Antivirus blocked my transientanalyser.

If someone else have similar issue I would suggest you change Antivirus program!

With all the warmest wishes

Fredrik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back