Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creating data files for use in MWO

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lord.hypnos

I am trying to simulate a circuit using real components so I am trying to create the data files myself. I need this **broken link removed**, this MESFET (PDF file), and this HFET (PDF file). I've tried to use the help and some of the models in the supplied libraries, but I haven't gotten very far. Google was not very helpful either. If someone knows a resource that I am missing or can create templates for me to fill in, I'd appreciate it.

MWO can use the S-parameters file in Touchstone file format (see MWO help for more information about this format). It's convenient for accurate linear simulation (without power sweep). S-parameters file (usually *.s2p) You can find on device manufacturer site. MWO also can use nonlinear STATZ-model, DIE-model and many others, but for accurate nonlinear simulation You should make many measurements of Your nonlinear device for model parameters restore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back