Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Create Complicated Model in HFSS with MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

waitingforme

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Create a flament in HFSS with matlab

I am very interested in your work, can you give me a complex example and share your source code in matlab. I have seen this example in other BBS,but the author
didn't give me any help.I wish you would like to give your help to me.

These Matlab code just write a series VBScript code to generate your model in HFSS. U can give your data in Matlab, and then call these program to create your model. U can write these code yourself.

Hi, waitingforme:

I do not mean to offend you. However, I really have no idea what's the point to post the nice pictures here(even more than once: ) without sharing more details on the implementation.

Just for showing off? (Sorry, if I misinterpret your information here and you feel offended).

Hi, Pllen:

Please refer to the following link for the information on how complex models, even complete HFSS projects can be created with Matlab. This package has all the source codes and typical examples.

**broken link removed**

Hope everyone visiting here has the sincerity to generously sharing the knowledge, thus can benefit from each other and make progress together.

Wish you all a nice weekend ahead!

Best regards,

i did not share these code becase these code relate to some others' work. i just can give you some tips to write these program. Wish everyone here can make progress together.

it a pity for me that there are no codes to download
but MR waitingforme is so well done as i have seen a matlab_hfss demo made by him .
excellent .

Status
Not open for further replies.