Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

control system project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali ghafoor

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have to work on "temperature controlling control system" using closed loop feedback...i am going to use PIC micro controller for the purpose.i have used ATMEL in the previous smester...i need to acquire a basic knowledge of PIC..need to know how it is programmed in C language...how PWM generator is used..etc etc...so please suggest me a suitable book or other helping material on PIC controller...THANK you...

if you know the Architectural and programing of atmel 89c51 then i will easy to you to understand the prgraming of PIC(peripheral interface controller) designed by microchip technology

read PIC Microcontroller and Embedded Systems By Mazidi
very easy book i read ever.
here is its link

PIC Microcontroller and Embedded Systems - Mazidi - Google Books

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

if you know the Architectural and programing of atmel 89c51 then i will easy to you to understand the prgraming of PIC(peripheral interface controller) designed by microchip technology

read PIC Microcontroller and Embedded Systems By Mazidi
very easy book i read ever.
here is its link

PIC Microcontroller and Embedded Systems - Mazidi - Google Books

Status
Not open for further replies.