Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Constant Gm Current Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

eransal

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
constant gm current reference

hello,

where can I find a detailed analysis of this circuit?
I need a good explanation as well as good equations development.

constant gmt current reference edaboard

Behzad Razavi - Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits.... Chapter 11.

Hope this helps,

diemilio

constant-gm current reference

diemilio said:
Behzad Razavi - Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits.... Chapter 11.

Hope this helps,

diemilio

I saw Razavi's book, the thing is he's not giving a detailed development of the equations. He gives an overhead explanation.

constant gm analysis

Hello, there

I believe you will get more detils like analysis and plot in the link I said. Of course, Professor Murmann in the Stanford also analyzes the circuit you mentioned.

murmann constant gm

yschuang said:
Hello, there

I believe you will get more detils like analysis and plot in the link I said. Of course, Professor Murmann in the Stanford also analyzes the circuit you mentioned.

Do you have a link to Murmann's analysis for this circuit accidentally?

Murmann's lecture notes are best! Use it..

Google EE 214 stanford and you will get it from his site! :) Download EE 214 reader and go through it..

Like Dineshbabumm said, google it then you will find it. Murmann pays less attention on the frequency analysis of loop gain, but you will find the equation is actually the same, which means DC gain here, in Murmann's lecuture and the link I talked before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back