Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connecting microcontroller to cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

djinni

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I have this idea of connecting my microcontroller to cloud and sending commands through the cloud. I have talked to my IT friends and they say that it should be possible to send command to microcontroller as long as it is connected to the cloud.

Does anybody have ideas how to connect micocontroller to cloud?

Get books :

Getting Started with the Internet of things
Connecting Sensors and Microcontrollers to the Cloud
Author: Cuno Pfister

ARM Microcontrollers 1
**broken link removed**

"Cloud technology
The mbed NXP LPC1768 uses cloud technology, a revolutionary concept in software development. This means you do not need to install software on your PC in order to program the mbed!
The only thing you need is a browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, and a USB port on your PC. You can get access to your project from any PC anywhere in the world and continue working on it. When you are done a few simple mouse clicks transfer the program to your mbed hardware. Of course you can optionally download the projects and store them on your own PC."

Best regards,
Peter

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.