Not open for further replies.

gsmsikar

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

can i use my computer as an oscilloscope or is there any PCI CARD available through which i can use my PC as an oscilloscope , and is that a good method?

thanks

please reply...

hi

there is a program which is suppose that it works as an oscilliscope i attach it in this message but i didnot try it so u must take care when u sue it or may be the mother board will be destroyed

also there is a methode using matlab ..........but i donnot know it

N.B: i am not responsable for using this program .....i didnot use it before
also there is a specific range for the program......

it is suppose that u will connect the mic in the sound card to your circuit

read help in the program

Please search elektroda before startin a new topic!'
This has alredy been discussed many times here.

It is possible to use sound card as ADC/DAC. You can find examples in Matlab, Dasylab, LabView and so on.

hi
thanks for replying
i have searched the old posts but i didn't get a good thread so i asked about it,
now i am searching for a cheap solution then buying an oscilloscope so i thought that
there could be some type of PCI Card which i can fit it into my PC and use it as an oscilloscope,...
and really speaking i have'nt got any answer or help on that .
and i want it only for by workbench where i do repair GSM Mobiles and i don't want to take it anywhere else, so i want it,

thanks

Visit this site u will get all details on Computer based Oscilloscope, with schematic. Code and ready software using PIC.

www.bitscope.com

u can use matlab in the instrumentation toolbox. there is a virtual oscilloscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…