Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

computer as a oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmsikar

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

can i use my computer as an oscilloscope or is there any PCI CARD available through which i can use my PC as an oscilloscope , and is that a good method?

thanks

please reply...

hi

there is a program which is suppose that it works as an oscilliscope i attach it in this message but i didnot try it so u must take care when u sue it or may be the mother board will be destroyed

also there is a methode using matlab ..........but i donnot know it

N.B: i am not responsable for using this program .....i didnot use it before
also there is a specific range for the program......

it is suppose that u will connect the mic in the sound card to your circuit

read help in the program

Please search elektroda before startin a new topic!'
This has alredy been discussed many times here.

It is possible to use sound card as ADC/DAC. You can find examples in Matlab, Dasylab, LabView and so on.

hi
thanks for replying
i have searched the old posts but i didn't get a good thread so i asked about it,
now i am searching for a cheap solution then buying an oscilloscope so i thought that
there could be some type of PCI Card which i can fit it into my PC and use it as an oscilloscope,...
and really speaking i have'nt got any answer or help on that .
and i want it only for by workbench where i do repair GSM Mobiles and i don't want to take it anywhere else, so i want it,

thanks

Visit this site u will get all details on Computer based Oscilloscope, with schematic. Code and ready software using PIC.

www.bitscope.com

u can use matlab in the instrumentation toolbox. there is a virtual oscilloscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back