Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

compression algorithm code for hex array data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamid.abbaszadeh

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
compression algorithm code for hex array data?
i have 500kbyte data.
i want to decrease it to 50kb then send it and after Receive data decoding that without lost data .is it possible?
i need to c code for my algorithm.
please help me

ok i heard about that.but i cant underestand it.
can u explain it on for example an array with 20 byte

first of all i want to know that algorithm .i dont need to c code .i try to know it but i couldnt.can u explain it step by step?

Let’s review what we talked so far, to check if there is happening a misunderstanding:

• Post #1, you asked for a C code for data compression.
  • Post #2, I gave the link of one thread that covers that, based on Huffman algorithm.
  • Post #5, you said that don’t need C code anymore, but rather detailed explanation on how it works.

Ok, if you take a search on the web, will find a a nice tutorial here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huffman_coding

Is that what you need ?

my friend i asked from u not web link.as i said first of all i have to know algorithm then code. anyway i got it with youtube.
tanks for ur time.
i like rio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back