Status
Not open for further replies.

yefj

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,i am looking for a sensor component which goes to some transimpedance amplifier or instrumental amplifier and ADC component(I2C).
I want the sensor the amplifier and ADC to put on a bread board and try to recieve the samples to my controller.
i want to program each componnet by SPI or I2c.

Could you recomment such components so i order them on AMAZON and try to assemble this thing?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Which kind of sensor do you want to use?
Which purpose has the transimpedance / instrumentation amplifier?
Measurement/sample rate, resolution, bandwidth.... ?

Give us some requirements.

I want to use thermal sensor with differential output of signal.
I want to use TIA amplifer because i know that the sensor output is current.
i want to convert the amplified signal into ADC which i would need to program with I2C(preferably to learn this protocol) and sent the converted data to my controller.
other stuff doenst matter.
I would be happy to have component recomentatiob so i would try and assemble them on my breadboard.
Thansk.

Hi,

I want to use thermal sensor with differential output of signal.

as you have a sensor in mind, please provide a link of the sensor's datasheet.

BR

I dont know which exactly i ask yu to recommend me something
I have DAC80004 EVM i would love to connect to it.
i dont have expirience with sensor brands, just a simple one which outputs differentil signal and i would like to ronnect TIA to it. and ADC after that to connect my EFR32 board with I2C

Last edited:

Hi,

sorry, but it is hard to give some recommendations without any requirements.

If your aim is to get expirience with an I²C communication, use a simple digital temperature sensor like [1]. I used this IC several times. That would be a good start, by means of avoiding potential problems by implementing the signal conditioning circuitry. Further, you get a good feedback if the communication is implemented correct, by means of measuring e.g. the ambient temperature. Of course you would need a breakout board to use this IC with a breadboard.

[1]https://www.analog.com/en/products/adt7410.html#product-overview

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…