Not open for further replies.

banner

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there,
I have a simple but annoying problem with DXP that i have recently installed. when I select an object to move, it becomes invisible when I press the mouse button and it become visible again when I release the mouse button. it happens also when I want to draw a Track between two pads. I have never had this problem with DXP.
would you please help me to change the setting in a way that every thing is visible all the time?
Thanks in advance,

What version are you using? Since v. 15.1.9 I also have the problem that components sometimes disappear when I rotate them. The same happens to schematic pins in the schematic library editor when I rotate them.

this is version 9.3.1. is there anyway?

I don't think it's a feature, I've never encountered it myself when I was using v 9.3. It's either a bug or a graphics glitch, so you could try updating your graphics card driver.

Turning off the "Use Alpha Blending" option should resolve your problem. This is a common problem on several of our workstations.

You can find it under DXP > Preferences > PCB Editor > Display

Reactions: banner

banner

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…