Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Complete Novice needs guidence and help on a one off project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knownothingaboutelectroni

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

Its a new project and I'm trying to build a point of sale demonstration of something, however, the product is a small unit that uses 3 X 1.5 volt LR44 batteries and requires a pressure switch to complete the loop.

My Question is how would I generate something that will AUTOMATICALLY complete the loop for example every 30 or 60 seconds?

Any advice on this would be welcomed

Mr. Clueless

Re: Complete Novice needs guidence and help on a one off pro

You need to tell us, what is that "something " you have, how it operates. schematics, etc.

Dear Mr. Clueless!

You need an asimmetric timer circuit: 30/60 sec vs 0.5 sec (use an IC 555) and control with it a small relay as the "pressure switch". It is easy to build...

Hope this helps!
zuisti

I see, I was thinking the "pressure" switch has something to do with pressure like air pressure or liquid pressure or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back