Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Companies which offer online free sample ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
irf free sample

hi BEEL1,
cirrus only send samples to huge companies, not students or small developers, they are the worst company to ask samples...i had several fights with them and at the end i give up.

free sample lcd display

Hello,

Do anybody know how I could have samples from INFINEON ?
I don't success to have the sample request form. :cry:

Djipe.

free ic request

To Djipe,

I tried many times before, but similar to you, none of them is successful. In my opinion, Infineon just provides sample to prospective companies, like Intel.

free ic samples -

Do you know any other companies offering free samples? :?:

free samples brasil

ertug, what did you mean 'other companies'? In my opinion, the information (regarding companies that offer free samples) in this post is good enough already.

amtel sample quantity

Yes you are right. I apologize everyone. I have written the wrong question. The point in my question was to learn "any other" new companies sending product samples. Also I should remind you many of the companies in the list do not support this service to the countries except USA and Canada.

free device sample

ertug said:
Yes you I right. I apologize everyone. I have written the wrong question. The point in my question was to learn "any other" new companies sending product samples. Also I should remind you many of the companies in the list do not support this service to the countries except USA and Canada.
ertug, you are right. Some companies do not send samples outsides USA. For example, Analog Devices has stopped sending samples to my country. Some companies also do not simply send samples in US. For example, Fairchild Semiconductor only sends samples to customer with corporate email, On Semiconductor requires the customer to pay 'handling' charge, etc. I've tried to apply samples 'in' USA before and it seemed to be very easy to get samples in USA. But, remember, I'm not from USA. Then, how did I apply? My friend was sent to work there for few months. So, I took the opportunity to apply those samples that were not available in my country.

tda7000 free sample maxim

I am running out of XTAL's. Is possibilty I can even get xtals for free as sample?

Rated at 20pF capacitance and +/- 50ppm stability would the standard all the times?

ic free sample india

djalli said:
I am running out of XTAL's. Is possibilty I can even get xtals for free as sample?

Rated at 20pF capacitance and +/- 50ppm stability would the standard all the times?
www.foxonline.com

atmel samples chips

I requested from foxonline.com a long time ago. They told me you are a student and unable to send me samples.

Samples are for distributors and professors they told me.

maxim samples australia

I have request samples from FOX one month ago. I receive it this day!!! I use my professionnal email to request it. Apparently, they see if you have a good email (professionnal) or a free email box (h°tm@il, ... ).

Sometimes some local distributors phone me to get more information about the use of the samples... i have build a virtual project from a virtual start up ... it works!!! they send me samples in a week after!!!!!!

hummm...... i am a little devil!

l293d free sample

Hi,

I'm looking for withe LED ultra bright.

Do you know any supplier suggesting such LED as sample ?

Thanks for you anwsers.
Djipe

howto get free ic transistors sample

Hi

Try http://www.sunled.com/ they propose some LED samples. But acceptation depend on your country.

Good chance

free samples acelerometer

Kripton2035 said:
CYPRESS - PSOC FAMILY

PSoC™ Design Contest Kit
h**p://www.circuitcellar.com/psoc2004/kit.html

The PSoC™ Design Contest Kit includes:
Invention board*
USB cable
CD with downloadable software, applications notes, and datasheets

Think nice application with PSoc !

atmel free samples in pakistan

darkloki said:
Try h**p://www.sunled.com/ they propose some LED samples. But acceptation depend on your country.
I've tryed, but I don't have any FEDEX number :(

Djipe

post free ads in taxa california

Problem with TI samples

I do an samples request from there web site.

In the mail they returned all the requested items are canceled.

Before this order all orders where shipped
Did they send no more samples??

free sample avr

The Puma said:
Problem with TI samples

I do an samples request from there web site.

In the mail they returned all the requested items are canceled.

Before this order all orders where shipped
Did they send no more samples??

Texas Instruments (off-the-record semiconductor market makes for TI peanuts) is possibly the greatest supplier helping students around the world. Philips and Siemens europians semiconductor giants never give samples or you have to convince them real good to do so.

You just have to know amount of chips you request. It says there you can request 5 up to 10 but do push this to the limit by requesting 10 chips per package!

Try 2 or max 3 pieces per chip. Their sample-backet is up to 8 different parts but try to order 4-6 only. Otherwise they will "blacklist" your name and adress.

You can try after 3 months and see if you are able to get from TI.

djalli

atmel sample list

Hi all

Is there any company that offers free samples of flash (32Mbit-64Mbit) and sram (at least 4Mbit) chips?

Of course, Atmel does not send samples, at least here in Italy :cry:

PETN

atmel 89c51 free sample

Hi all

Here is a list of tested companies (in Italy).

Tested companies that work: :D
(below there is a small list of sites that sent me FREE samples)

www.analog.com
www.avxcorp.com
www.coilcraft.com
www.cooperet.com
www.fairchildsemi.com
www.kycon.com
www.maxim-ic.com
www.microchip.com
www.northwestcomponents.com
www.steward.com
www.ti.com
www.intersil.com

Tested companies that do NOT work: :cry:
In this list there are the companies that:
- Make you pay shipping costs
- Require an UPS/Fedex account number
- Do not send samples to non-qualified ee.

www.ergpower.com
www.onsemi.com
www.wilcocorp.com
www.sun-led.com
www.irf.com
www.riaconnect.com

Still in test: :(
(below there is a list of such companies from which
I request samples a long time ago (>>1 month) and therefore
I consider them as "not working")

www.atmel.com (the worst one!)
www.sensitron.com
www.okwenclosures.com
www.e-switch.com
www.lambind.com
www.mill-max.com
www.on-shore.com
www.aavidthermalloy.com
www.vishay.com
www.needasample.com

BTW I tried needasample a month ago (with Hirose, Nec and JAE) and I'm still waiting for the samples... The orders are still "pending"... :cry:
Anyone tried needasample too???

PETN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back