Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Communication Systems for transmitting data via RF,IR, Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadolphine2000

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Communication Systems

Hi,...

I'm very intrested in building communication systems that can transmit data, voice,..etc via RF, IR, Laser and Ultrasonic waves.

I've already built the RF tx and rx and got quite good range, and working on the IR and laser systems.

What I want is a schematic for an ultra_sonic system. ... Can anyone help.?????

Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Communication Systems

I make a radio modem AFSK using Transceiver from **broken link removed**
and I make a modem AFSK from **broken link removed**
work 1200bps in full duplex, you can use others radio but this laipac Transceiver is too good because you can use full duples and not necessary controll PTT to tx

Communication Systems

Thanks Aldevan for your help,.. Could you send me more links concerning UltraSonic comm sys.???

Thanks for help. :)

Communication Systems

I like learn more about your work, Can you send me more information?

Communication Systems

You could easily make a tranmitter/receiver with a generic 5 dollar laser pen and a red filter on a standard light sensative diode. Depends on the diode's responce rate to the bandwidth you'd get but if you found the right parts I imagine you could do some pretty large bandwidth. The difficulty with a laser system is the stability of the transmitter and the receiver and possible interference.

Re: Communication Systems

hi i think the following link will work nicely for u check it out

**broken link removed**

thnx

purna!

Status
Not open for further replies.