Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Comment this input-output waveform

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrkhari

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys:

Attached is the input-output waveform obtained from a transient analysis, from a buffered LC-VCO, the buffer is a typical open drain pMOS based buffer, with a common current mirror. The question is, do you think the output is somehow clipped in comparison to the input, I find that all transistors are in saturation. Kindly place your comments on the waveform. I had also indicated the difference between the peak input-output voltages of the buffered LC-VCO. Thanks in advance

Rgds

Output Waveform

for me it seems that it is more like transistor capcitance influence - you have delay in phase and Vgs is little bit closed to threshold value .

One question - you are talking about buffer and at the same time many transistorS are in saturation . What is your question aboout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back