Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Clap activated Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Dwiyanto

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
clap activated

Since I ground the pin no 8 of IC CD4027, the circuit is running fine.
But the Triacs cannot be controlled by the G (gate) , Lamps is always "ON".
Please help , thanks

clap remote

Hi,
Please give some more info about the circuit, schematic in particular. I guess you're trying to use triac instead of relay?
For triacs being controlled properly you will probably need something with Zero Cross Detection, MOC3041 optotriacs for egzample.

clap activated remote switch

Thanks for answering my email, I found the problem, after I swap Anode and cathode, but now I still have problem with the sensitivity , why this circuit activate when I blow, not by claping.I took the circuit diagram from internet " electronic Zone " with the tile above, or see my attacment

clap activated remote

Hai Benjamin. Clap switch is basically a sound activated switch and will activate when it recieves any sound. But when the same is used pratically inside a switch board, no one except you will know where to blow and only clapping will activate the switch. To be precise, the sound may be filtered via filters so as to filter only the high freq of the clap and in that instance the switch will respond only to the claps and not any other sound with other frequency.

clap activated remote with circuit diagram

Yes I know the system, I want to use clap activate, my question how to make more sensitive and only by clapping, thanks
Which Capasitor or maybe resistor need to be repalce to get higher sensitivity

clap activated remote

Dear friend
Just increasing the sensitivity will not do. You have to use a high pass filter in order to activate with claps only. The complete circuit may have to be modified. Please post the schematic here so that may of other friends on this forum may have an opportunity to analyze and give you better sugessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back