Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone help me in creating claps on 2 claps off without using an Arduino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashar_op

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I want to create a circuit that turns on with one clap but turns off with two claps without using an Arduino

1665853829894.png

Hi,

I see a schematic, don´t know how much it relates to your application.
Don´t know if it is good, if you tested it ..

Please give detailled information and ask an elaborated question.

Klaus

The schematic you show has a few serious errors:

1) The yellow LED will burn out instantly because a resistor is missing to limit current from the power transistor.

2) The CD4017 IC will also instantly burn out because its +12V is connected to its carry output pin #12 instead of to its positive pin #16.

3) The ground pin #8 of the CD4017 is not connected.

4) The CD4017 will soon burn out because nothing limits the LED current since its 12V supply will be too high with no current limiting.

hello
I want someone to check my circuit to see if its works in real-life
I completed the circuit in the Proteus simulator, and it functioned, but I'm unsure if it would function in reality. I want to double-check my work. test 3 will be removed I put it only to check the circuit
please tell me what i hould do

1666534376051.png

Attachments

• project clap on clap clap off 3.1.PDF
    18.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 1666534566306.png
    1666534566306.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 77
  • project clap on clap clap off 3.1 - Proteus 8 Professional - Schematic Capture 2022-10-23 17-3...mp4
    18.1 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back