Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit to receive signal from wireless remote sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

emps

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guy's,

Can anyone out there help me with this? I will try to be as explicit as possible

I have this peripheral that connects to the PARALLEL PORT. It is controlled by a qbasic program.

The QB program monitors 8 inputs on this device and gives the expected response when a logic 0 test signal is applied to any one of the 8 inputs.

Does anyone know of a circuit that can receive the signal from a wireless motion detector (or similar device) that will (when activated) cause a logic 0 to be applied to one of the inputs, thus triggering the PC to give it's heads up warning for that zone?

I just don't have the expertise to solve this one on my own, so any suggestions of how this might be done will be received greatfully.

Lyle

First of all do you know what frequency and what format that wireless motion sensor is emitting..

if yes.. then

this is ur module here is our module

Motion sensor -->transmitter ))))))))))))) Receiver--->Decoder--->microcontroller sdf or inverter if necessary---->

Parallel-Port of your pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back