Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit simulator for linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

teto05

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
linux circuit simulator

Hello all, I´m new in this forum, and I would like to know if there is any graphical circuit simulator software for Linux (X)? Can anyone help me.

circuit emulator linux

cadence spectre.

best circuit simulation linux

there is one version of cadence free? student version for example?

circuit simula linux

Is there any linux circuit simulator as good as multisim?

spice3f5 linux port.
The classical circuit simulator

I need a version in linux that supports verilog and verilogA

By now, I think AMS Designer is the best simulator to handle verilog(d,a, ams) and spice(spectre or hspice netlist). The ams simulator comes from Cadence.

Those Cadence tools are very expensive. My guess is, if he doesn't know what they are, he can't afford them.

jotamario said:
I need a version in linux that supports verilog and verilogA
You can use the mixed-signal simulation flow by modeling the verilog in digital simulator and modeling the verilogA simulator. For example, ncsim+hsim
or VCS+nanosim/hSPICE

If u need a transistor level circuit simulator, so u may use Spectre or SpectreRF
But if u need a chip level circuit simulator, u may use an emulator and install OrCAD on it.

We use the hspice 2003
View the wave with Cscope

Status
Not open for further replies.