Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Choosing an oscilloscope with probe that satisfy these condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thangha_pfiev

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all! I have a problem:
Choose an digital oscilloscope with probe of Agilent or Tektronix can measure:
- high-voltage signal: sinusoidal, amplitude < 250V and frequency 50Hz or 60Hz.
- high frequency: sinusodial amplitude < 1V and frequency 100MHz.
- rising time and falling time of TTL gates.

Evaluate the performance of each measurement above!
Please help me solve it. Thanks very much ^^

since almost all digital oscilloscope have 50v per div range a 1x 10x probe is more than sufficient. freq depends on your scope . If you intent to mesure mains voltage then isolation is required

since almost all digital oscilloscope have 50v per div range a 1x 10x probe is more than sufficient. freq depends on your scope . If you intent to mesure mains voltage then isolation is required
Thank you. So can you give me an example for this problem? We need a scope and 3 probe equivalent to 3 measurement. And how to evaluate PERFORMANCE?! :( I'm a student and i dont have many knowlegde about scope.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. So can you give me an example for this problem? We need a scope and 3 probe equivalent to 3 measurement. And how to evaluate PERFORMANCE?! :( I'm a student and i dont have many knowlegde about scope.

You can get that infomation from the following two links
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back