Choosing an oscilloscope with probe that satisfy these condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thangha_pfiev

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all! I have a problem:
Choose an digital oscilloscope with probe of Agilent or Tektronix can measure:
- high-voltage signal: sinusoidal, amplitude < 250V and frequency 50Hz or 60Hz.
- high frequency: sinusodial amplitude < 1V and frequency 100MHz.
- rising time and falling time of TTL gates.

Evaluate the performance of each measurement above!
Please help me solve it. Thanks very much ^^

since almost all digital oscilloscope have 50v per div range a 1x 10x probe is more than sufficient. freq depends on your scope . If you intent to mesure mains voltage then isolation is required

since almost all digital oscilloscope have 50v per div range a 1x 10x probe is more than sufficient. freq depends on your scope . If you intent to mesure mains voltage then isolation is required
Thank you. So can you give me an example for this problem? We need a scope and 3 probe equivalent to 3 measurement. And how to evaluate PERFORMANCE?! I'm a student and i dont have many knowlegde about scope.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. So can you give me an example for this problem? We need a scope and 3 probe equivalent to 3 measurement. And how to evaluate PERFORMANCE?! I'm a student and i dont have many knowlegde about scope.

You can get that infomation from the following two links
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…