Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Check out my GSM report system

Status
Not open for further replies.

linoko

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,
I want to share with all of you my new project called "GSM report system".
I'll be very glad to hear what do you thing about it.

Here is a short description:
With this unit you may remotly monitor processes like voltage and temperature, and in user defined threshold to send SMS to you or email /if you country mobile operator have this service/
In my country Bulgaria, two of mobile operators, have servece called "SMStoEMAIL".
And when you setup the threshold for example the voltage 2.55V and temperature 30 grad C, if any one of this cases apear the unit send SMS to you or your email.

I'll be very glad if some of you modified unit with new options and code with new functions and send it back to me.

Best regards Linoko

GSM REPORT SYSTEM

That's a great project,... but I have a small question:
Can you control these threshold from outside the house?

Thanks again for sharing

Re: GSM REPORT SYSTEM

Hi friends,
the project is in work stage, so at this time the threshold can't be controled outside house

Hey Nice Project...can U tell me which compiler u used for coding the pic and also can u share the code...

Hi
I use PIC BASIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back