Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

career question on opportunities after finishing PhD

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeshkumar123

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
post question career

Hi,

I am an engineering graduate from India. I have 3+ indutrial exp and also doing MS in automotive embedded systems. I am interested in doing Phd in automotive embedded and Wireless sensor N/W in any foreign university. Will I get PHd Scholarship there? Will i getsome research job after finishing my Phd ?. how bright are the opportunities for me after finishing my Phd?

please send me your thoughts

a career question

hi, i hope that opportunities are bright for you specially if you have done some research work in ur MS.
to get a phd degree u need two things simultaneously, 1st enrollment in phd program, 2nd funding for that programe. you should look for such sources of funding's like endeavor award (austrailia) full bright, etc etc.

and as far as job is concerned i hardly see a phd unemployed.

Re: a career question

Hi,

you can also try in Germany. there is a lot of scope for automotive guys in germany.
also they give a good amount of financial support in the form of tution fee waiver.
Try inquiring for the universities in Germany. really worth it.

all d best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back