Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car Diagnostic Tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williamly

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i'm a newbie, last week i bought **broken link removed** but i dont know how to connect to my laptop, anybody know Whats the cheapest, easiest way to Connect a laptop to OBD-II? What hardware or software do you use? Thank you for any advise.:-D

Last edited:

i bought car diagnostic tools but i dont know how to connect to my laptop, anybody know Whats the cheapest, easiest way to Connect a laptop to OBD-II?
This can be better explained and guided by the vendor from whom you have bought the tool. Cheers

Reactions: naka

naka

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Well what tool awe you bay?And what car do you hawe ,model year,what OS do you use?

Reactions: naka

naka

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
This can be better explained and guided by the vendor from whom you have bought the tool. Cheers
Thank you, i had conneted the laptop to OBD-II through OBD2-USB cables and free software.

Well for VAG gruo use VAG-COM KKL inteface to USB -works fine for Audi,seat,shkoda,seat.VW Software from Ross tech.With this adapter you can use it for more cars and software-fiat lanchia,alfa,BMW and more.For best result you mast !!!use software for this car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back