Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

capasitor and resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avidestroyer

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to check a capasitor and resistance without multimeter??

To "measure" the capacitance and resistance, you'll need measuring devices/instruments such as multimeter.

But, you can know the capacitance and resistance without multimeter.

To know the capacitance and resistance, just check on the body of the devices. The capacitor should have the capacitance marked on the body. The resistor will have the resistance "coded" on its body by means of the colour code - the colour bands on the resistor.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Apnara ki bangla janen? ami nije akta resistance banie6i ebong amar ka6e akhon multimeter nei. Tai kivabe kivabe porimap korbo seta jodi bole den tahole bishesh upokrito hoi.

To measure an unknown resistance, as in your case, you need measuring instruments. If you do not have a multimeter to use as ohmmeter, it is still possible to estimate the resistance of your created resistor if you have or can get hold of at least a DC voltmeter (digital or analog).

But I have not any voltmeter. Can I build my diy voltmeter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back