Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can't pick at89s52 component in proteus isis 7.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeninho

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am working on a fingerprint security project, based on what i read so far i decided to go for at89s52 as my microcontroller, but i got stucked when i decided to simulate my circuit on proteus isis 7.8 electronics schematic software i am using. the software offers me at89c52 i didnt see at89s52 . so i am stuck between using at89c52 but am scared if is going to affect my work cause i dont know if they are same or using another electronics schematic software which i dont know of any apart from proteus isis 7.8 and my keil compiler but am willing to change the schematic software if someone recommends one to me. or is there a way of fixing this? or can one give me a link to mcs8051/52 library that contains at89s52 so that i can use it on mine or can you guys direct me on what to do? or create the component for me? am just confused.

89c52 and 89s52 are functionally same except the 89s52 having ISP. You can use 89c52 to simulate.

ISP? you mean in system programming? Will be my source code for at89s52 work for at89c52 and vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back