Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cant find atmel atf2500c fitter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatronics

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

update:

by now i found out that the ATF2500c is not an ISP device so that explains my question.

but it raises an other, where do i find a circuit to build a programmer for this device.

[old question]
i am looking for a fitter for the atf2500c series CPLD but i cant find a suitable fitter. i can compile my CUPL file with win-cupl but then when i try atmel-ISP or PLD-isp from kanda i cant slect the device, i can only select the atf15xx series CPLD.

doen anyone know how to to this? maybe someone uses an other isp program.

btw i use the atmel-isp cable, not a professional programming device.
[/old question]
hopefully one of you people can help me out!

I think the nVisage toolset from Altium targets the ATF2500C but I don't know if it would include a fitter. Also, the MINC PLDDesigner-XL program that ran on Windows is a possibility; note that MINC has been out of business for several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back