Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Can somebody solve this problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinstellar

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can somebody find out the values of v1, v2, i1, i2 & i3 ? Thanks

Screenshot_20230922_121129_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg

I doubt anyone is going to do your homework for you . . .
I didn't mean to make anyone to do my homework, its just i need to compare the answer from my college teacher to anyone who knows the answer for this problem. My teacher's answer didn't look convincing at all, it doesn't add up to the equation. I have my own answer that is add up to the equation. If i'm somehow pointing out her mistake i'm afraid it'll be me whos in the wrong and it would make me like a fool. thats why i need to confirm wether if her answer is true or not. My teacher's answer for this problem are V1= -20V, V2= -40V, I1= -2 A, I2= 4 A, and I3 = -2 A how is this supposed to add up to the equation ? Compared to mine V1 = -31,42V, V2 = -57,13 V, I1 = -3,142 A, I2 = 5,142 A, I3 = -2,8565 A, so what do you think about this ? Whos in the wrong here ? Thanks.

you wrote that your instructors results do not add up to the equation

show what doesn't add up

as i read the problem, there are 5 unknowns
you need 5 equations to solve for the 5 unknowns
and you need to grind through the algebra carefully

as a side comment, most homework problems are set up to give "pretty" results,
like those your instructor got. without doing the problem, i'd say she is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back