Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can CC1000 be interfaced with MSP430F1611?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliromankhan

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me out plz

iam working on the project to design a "DATA TRANSFER MODULE" which transmitts and receive data from computer,hence developing a wireless link between two computers......can any one tell me whether CC1000 can be interfaced with MSP430F1611?and can MSP430F1611 be interfaced with USB

help me out plz

First off TI recommends using a CC2420 (not CC1000), so my question to you is if you have a requirement to use the CC100.

As for USB, you can make a serial connection off of the microcontroller then add a serial to USB converter. now serial to USB converters don't always work in all applications, but its worth a shot. Also, contact TI, they can help with applications.

help me out plz

dear
CC1000 is not compulsory where should i connect serial to usb convertor
Is CC2420 take data from serial port(UART)or from USB

Added after 17 minutes:

Added after 47 seconds:

the above image is my project's circuit diagram

Added after 1 minutes:

tell me what should i cange to make my project at workable condition

help me out plz

Check out this link

**broken link removed**

this should answer all your questions, it even has a picture of what you are trying to do , as well as a flow chart.

hope you find it useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back