Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone send me embedded C++ program for any project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nataraj87

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone send me embedded C++ program for any project?

hi i am going to develop my knowledge in CPP,so i want to analyse some project code in embedded C++.could you send me which you have.

you can get any type of project from internet
if you tell your preferred uc and IDE then someone can post some example codes or direct you

C++ is an Object Oriented Programming language, it is use for application programming, typically these application runs over an operating system i.e.. an embedded system. For embedded programming we use system programming languages like C.

In short you need to learn about C ,but I will prefer start with assembly.

You have to tell us, which platform you are working with i.e.. which microcontroller or microprocessor.

Good Luck

hi,

thanks for reply,i m going to use 8051 microcontroller which is basics of controller,i have already learned about C,but i dont know ,how to program in C++,give me some sample project code which is real time project or mini project.

If you have already learnt about C, why do you think not to use it for 8051 ?
If you learn anything about C++ you will quickly find it is not intended for 8bit micro level type embedded applications.
Of course you could simply use C++ as a better C and strictly never use any virtual classes or any dynamic classes and only use
statically allocated memory structures...its possible......but then why not just use C so the language does its bit to apply limitations?
C++ comes into its own when the complexity and size of the application justifies the object orientated approach, because here the cost of resources to
write the software are the mitigating factor, not the amount of memory and processor speed. Embedded example might be the laser printer engine or a radar
control system, or a mobile phone operating system, eg Android! however even these are still mostly written in C. And these processors are usually 32bit ones.

---------- Post added at 15:57 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

If you have already learnt about C, why do you think not to use it for 8051 ?
If you learn anything about C++ you will quickly find it is not intended for 8bit micro level type embedded applications.
Of course you could simply use C++ as a better C and strictly never use any virtual classes or any dynamic classes and only use
statically allocated memory structures...its possible......but then why not just use C so the language does its bit to apply limitations?
C++ comes into its own when the complexity and size of the application justifies the object orientated approach, because here the cost of resources to
write the software are the mitigating factor, not the amount of memory and processor speed. Embedded example might be the laser printer engine or a radar
control system, or a mobile phone operating system, eg Android! however even these are still mostly written in C. And these processors are usually 32bit ones.

well nataraj87,
Its like going to see your friend next door by a jet plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back