Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone help with AGC circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahad

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi evry body
i have a project to use AGC circuit in a system
my system is having a power supply that i can change it's valtage and this voltage will enter to the AGC circuit to adjuste it before enter to the Motor and make the motor always work in constant speed
so , if i make the power supply voltage less than what the motor need , the speed of motor will not decrease , it will stay constant because of the AGC circuit adjustment
i need a simmulation for this discription
thanks for any one can help or give any suggestion

1 AGC = Automatic Gain Control := Keeps output the same irrespective of input variations.
If you want a DC motor to run on a varying power supply, at a constant speed, the thing to do is to measure the motor speed and readjust the power supply to get the motor back to its rated speed.
Frank

Reactions: shahad

shahad

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
yes i understand what u say
but my project is not deppending on adjesting the powes supply
i will change the voltage from power supply as i want and as a result the speed of motor should not change deppending on the using of AGC
i mean that the AGC circuit is used to make the motor at constant speed
and for the DC motor i will use an RMS circuit to convert the voltage from AC to DC
this is the whole Idea ,, i just dont know how to simmulate it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back