Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone help me to write matlab code

Status
Not open for further replies.

asd2010

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dears;

iam looking for any one can help me to write a matlab code. in fact, my problem talking about startegic bidding in electricity markets. and i already wrote a code but it is not giving correct answers.

thanks in advance

If you upload your code, I'll take a look at it when I have time.

Also include a sample run with results and what you expected these results to be.

Hi all,

I am having some problems writing the script for the following question. It relates to Dynamics and Control (Mech. Engineering), and specifically to drawing Step-Response Curves. The question is from Modern Control Engineering, K Ogata, 3rd edition, Problem B-4-3 of the Textbook.

“Consider the system shown in Figure (a) of next page. The damping ratio of this system is 0.158 and the undamped natural frequency is 3.16 rad/sec. To improve the relative stability, we employ tachometer feedback. Figure (b) shows such a tachometer-feedback system.
Determine the value of Kh so that the damping ratio of the system is 0.5. Draw unit-step response curves of both the original and tachometer-feedback systems. Also draw the error-versus-time curves for the unit-ramp response of both systems.”

I have attached the function below, as I cannot paste the diagram here…

“G(s) = 10/{s(s+1)}
C1(s)/R(s) = 10/(s^2 + s + 10)
C1(s) = 10/s{s^2 + s + 10)
Damping Ratio = 0.158
Undamped Natural Frequency = 3.16 rad/s
peak Time = 1.00sec
settling time = 8.00 sec
Max. Overshoot = 0.60
Damped Frequency = 3.12 rad/s

If anyone can show me how to draw the graphs for part (a) (without the tachometer), it will be greatly appreciated. As you can tell, I am very raw and new to MATLAB, and need to learn this fast. Thanks in advance! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back