Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone help me to find band pass filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

samoofcuk

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
band pass filter for rx

hello,
can anyone help me to find band pass filter with its s parameter for my project plz help?

band pass filter for rx

Try to first understand the theory, refer some books and paste your circuit and then ask your doubts...

my circuit is zero if receiver for 3g freq range 2110-2170

Are you designing an active or passive filter.?
What application? Practical project or just the simulations?
Now that you have cutoff frequencies, try to select RLC values.How are cutoff frequencies related to Rand C or R,C,L?
What do mean when you say your circuit is zero? Is this bandpass or bandreject operation?

Post the schematics

no its rf front end receiver for 3g mobile equipment i want s parameter for simulation on ads and module
1)band pass filter(856562 triquint company s parameter is needed)
2)i/q mixer (maxim max2023) module is needed
plz i really need help

no one is this site can help me???????????

Cell phones work on many microwave frequencies, not just a few frequencies.

Oh, maybe things are different in Egypt.

Hello,

Do you have somebody around you that has some understanding of filter design?

If so, let him carry out a LPF to BPF transformation for a prototype Chebyshev low pass filter. All L in the LPF becomes LC series circuits and all C in the LPF become LC parallel circuits in the BPF. Component values for LPF prototype filters you can find in several books on analog design.

As you only need it in simulation, you don't need the "series circuit" to "parallel circuit" transformation (this saves you time). Start with a third or fifth order LPF, this will give you the BPF (just use ideal components), run an S-parameter simulation on it and you can copy the S-parameter file as a new component in your (system) simulation.

Good luck!

i dont have the s parameter''''''' so i need it to make simulation exactly like data sheet"not behaverial model

Added after 2 minutes:

my freq range is 2110to 2170 which is for 3g ..i think u are an engineer so u will know it from my previous post

no one can help me in this site????????????//

Hello,

I think many people are willing to help you, but when we don't know what you have it is impossible. When is an OEM filter, the datasheet may not be in the public domain. Did you try to contact the vendor?

If you have the filter, try to measure it yourself. When you don't have a VNA, carry out a scalar measurement of S21 and do a S11 measurement based on a slotted line or other cost effective method. When you have more filters, dismantle one to see the number of poles and coupling method.

With this info you can model your own filter and you continue with your project. your posting is from March 23, so it is likely that you have to do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back