Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone help me design a two-stage opamp for 0.18um tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fareast

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
0.18um cmos two stage opamp

i need an opamp to use in my 2nd-order low-pass filter.the specs are:
*fc=400kHz
*use butterworth response
what are the best specifications for an opamp to use in that lpf?

i had designed a two-stage opamp but i don't know wether it is right or wrong.also,i don't know wether it is suited to use in that lpf or not.how do i determine it is the correct one?i didn't understand much about the magnitude response graph (dB vs Hz).by the way,how's the output of an opamp?i had searched in all books but end up with nothing.all the books display the typical frequency of the magnitude response for an opamp.if we give a sinus input for the opamp,is it the output will also be a sinus?

If you wanna design a filter, I think you'd better looking up some active filter design books, there are many active transconductance circuit suitable for filter may not limited to opamp

Re: can anyone help me design a two-stage opamp for 0.18um t

fareast said:
i need an opamp to use in my 2nd-order low-pass filter.the specs are:
*fc=400kHz
*use butterworth response
what are the best specifications for an opamp to use in that lpf?

i had designed a two-stage opamp but i don't know wether it is right or wrong.also,i don't know wether it is suited to use in that lpf or not.how do i determine it is the correct one?i didn't understand much about the magnitude response graph (dB vs Hz).by the way,how's the output of an opamp?i had searched in all books but end up with nothing.all the books display the typical frequency of the magnitude response for an opamp.if we give a sinus input for the opamp,is it the output will also be a sinus?

Hi
U can use the foll link to know the opamp specs for ur LPF
**broken link removed**

It is very helpful if u r designing a filter for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back