Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone give me ideas or help me in proposing a thesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemuel_nitor

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
im a graduating fifth year student as a BS com eng, and a thesis is a part of our curiculum. now i am having a hard time in thinking on what thesis I should propose. I really love to create a system software but I have no idea on to what system is best for me to propose.. im hoping that somebody will be replying on to this and will be helping me. thank you.

Re: can anyone give me ideas or help me in proposing a thesi

Hi dear,

You try on thesis REAL TIME KERNEL DESIGN ...

Here you have opporyunity to learn OS concept, Embedded system Real Time issue and also Kernel internals...

For Considering Kernel Design you can to Describe Some RTOS Kernel Architecture and i think its best opportunity to learn all this emerging topic write know.

As RTOS you have to describe different 3-4 kernel architecture of different RTOS like for Linux-RTlinux, For Windows - Windows CE, Other like Micro C/OS exm..

Also Try to search on net you will get more..

OK..Best Of Luck,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back