Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone give me advices of the clock in USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiongdh

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone give me advices of the clock in USB device.
My USB device support full speed and low speed and has no external crystals oscillator but a internal crystals oscillator.
Can you give me some informations ,url link and advices about clock recovery,DPLL,and oversampling.

Most USB 1.1 device follows the SIE VHDL model released from Intel in 1995, It uses 48MHz clock to oversample 12MHz (full speed) signal. I remember they have a white paper of SIE to explain the algorithm, you can try to search it on internet, somehow it's a very old stuff...

The clock recovery is a state-machine to watch the edge of input signals like most DPLL does. SIE stands for Serial Interfec Engine.

thanks.
Do you mean the paper "Desiging A robust USB serial interface engine(SIE)" ,I haved find this file.
But I can't find the SIE VHDL model.Who can give me one.
thanks my mail:dehuixiong@sohu.com

Hi dehuixiong,
Can you share your file?
thanks my mail:cqjhq@163.net

Phoenix USB Verilog sources available

If anybody wants them, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back