Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can any one write codes for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superman2009

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a few projects which requires microcontroller programming. Devices may be chosen according to the guy who is willing to write the codes. PIC, AVR or 89series may be prefered. The projects should be tested at the programmers end and the schematics and codes may be send to me through mail, and the accounts may be settled in full faith through Bank transfers/Deposits or DD or any other means feasible. As i live in Chennai, (India) i prefer some one from India to do the said work. Intrested may contact me personally at supritha19@rediffmail.com.

Are u looking for a college projects...???

Dear frinds, He/she who has posted this topic has requested to contact at the Email ID which is given in the main post. So guess no answers can be expect here.

Would you like to give more prj detail to me?

walnutcy # gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back