Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can any one tell me where we are with Antennas for cellular base station?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanveer

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can any one tell me where we are with Antennas for cellular station? What is the latest technology we are using?.. Any one please help?

Thank you

We are into 3G now if you are in India, outside India it is 4G going on. I hope you know this.

We are into 3G now if you are in India, outside India it is 4G going on. I hope you know this.

Thanks. To support 4G, we need smart antennas if I am not mistaken. Is it possible you or anyone who might have industry connections and just could explain me the architecture of the whole new system if possible. Mainly I want to know how the filter, duplexer, LNA works with these types of antennas. Cause these elements used to be on the base station or somewhere bottom of the antenna tower but these time they are all going inside the radome up on the tower. Can anyone explain how this thing will work. Thank you

Hi

Let's collect information here.

eally there is a lot of documents wich speaks about 4 generation , we can resume here what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back