Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can a node join multiple MIMO communication simultaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeronautic

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Would you please help to clarify the correctness of my three opinions about MIMO? Please also give me some comments about the possible approach to implement it if it is right?

I hope any device A with n antennas to participate more than one MIMO communication at the same time and frequency dimensions.
1.Device A uses n1 antennas to participate a BC MIMO or point-to-point communication as a receiver, and n2 antennas to participate another BC MIMO communication or point-to-point MIMO communication as a receiver, where n1+n2=n.
2.Device A use n1 antennas to participate a MAC MIMO or point-to-point communication as a transmitter, and n2 antennas to participate another MAC MIMO communication or point-to-point MIMO communication as a transmitter, where n1+n2=n.
3.Device A use n1 antennas to participate a MAC MIMO or point-to-point communication as a transmitter, and n2 antennas to participate another BC MIMO communication or point-to-point MIMO communication as a receiver, where n1+n2=n.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back